Content of applications for admission to the doctoral programme with a diploma delivered in a State who has ratified the Lisbon Recognition Convention:
- a passport format photograph
- a complete and up-to-date curriculum vitae (resume)
- copies of the upper secondary school diploma and the university diploma(s) (if obtained), as well as the diploma supplement(s) (if received)
- copies of records of grades (transcripts) obtained in all examinations taken in all university
- a copy of the programme description concerning the final semester or the last year of the Master's degree, if the Master's degree has not yet been obtained
- candidates coming from another Swiss university or an HES/HEP must also provide a certificate of exmatriculation (at the latest the certificate must be provided before the start of the courses)
- a copy of the passport or identity card
- a proof of payment of the administrative fees (CHF 200.-)
- in addition to the copies in the original language, an authenticated translation of documents not issued in French, German, English or Italian.
If the diploma giving entitlement to registration is issued only during the summer preceding immediately the beginning of the academic year, the candidate uploads the other documents within the specified deadline, indicating the date on which the copy of the diploma giving access to UNIL will be sent to the Admissions Office.